Video - 500hp S14 240sx nissan Kouki ka24det

Videa Nissan 240SX 500hp S14 240sx nissan Kouki ka24det

500hp S14 240sx nissan Kouki ka24det

Dohc AEM EMS 60trim on E85. 415whp 425 ft lbs torque over 500 horsepower @ the crank. Check out Prentiss Racing on Facebook, or FaceBook TwoFortyDrift The KA24deT DOHC 2.64L (2.4L stock) 4-cyl. Is running 21psi at low boost and 25psi at high boost on a garrett racing Super 60 (.60 a/r) turbo, and E85-Ethanol fuel. Depending on settings and Boost I am running, horsepower is 465bhp to 536bhp on a dyno. Today the setting is 24psi @ 515bhp 425RwHP and 458ft TQ, this is the setting reflected in dyno. Sheet and video, but with a new transmission and fresh ACT 6 puck extreme. Here Are most of the mods done to the vehicle: **note JDM refers to Japanese Domestic Market version, approximately 70% of these after market parts used in this Build are Top quality American brands; the other 30% is Market Leading Japanese Race parts. - CP Turbo Piston 90mm 9.0.1 bored -Eagle rods - Garrett T3/T4 60mm trim turbo (Garrett Super 60) -Cometic 2mm MLS head gasket - Tuned Running AEM Engine Management System- (Stand Alone Engine Management system replaces entire Factory ECU, Infinitely Tunable EMS via Laptop in car! Also Data Logs and reads out Real Time at the same time) - ARP Head stud -ACL Race Bearing -FIC's 1100cc High Impedance injectors -JDM fuel rail - Aeromotive Adjustable fuel regulator - Greddy Type R Bov -Tial 38mm wastegate - AEM EMS MAF - Chevy Ls1 V8 3.5 bar Map -Walbro 255 fuel pump (lph) and Secondary Walbro 255lph inline under body fuel pump - 3 ...

240sx, silvia, ka24de, ka24, kat, ka24det, red, top, redtop, nissan, s14, s15, s13, sr, sr20, 20, sr20de, sr20det, rb, rb26, rb25, rb20, de, det, turbo, garrett, aem, ems, import, 240, kouki, zenki, zengi, r34, r32, c18, tannebee, stand, alone, race, drif



Délka: 1 minut : 10 sekund
Autor: PrentissRacing
Shlédnutí: 30 712 x
Hodnocení: 4.9 / 5   (36 x)